How do I prepare my Classic Alkaline Pitcher before use?
Before using your Classic Alkaline Pitcher for the first time please do the following:
- Wash the pitcher by hand with a natural detergent and water
- Condition your filter by placing it under running water for 3-5 minutes while alternating with light shaking to get rid of excess carbon, until the water runs clear.
- Insert new filter into upper tank. Press firmly to ensure tight seal.
- Prepare your pitcher by running two upper tanks of water through the pitcher. Discard this water or use it for your plants.
- Reset clock, press and hold start button until the display blinks three times.