How do I adjust the Float Valve on my Gravity Water System Dispenser model?
To adjust the length of your Float Valve for your Gravity Water System Dispenser Model please do the following:
- The cup of the float valve is attached to the stem by a threaded piece.
- Hold the stem by placing your thumb and finger on the threads and twist the cup.
- You can lengthen or shorten the stem by twisting the plastic lock nut up or down the stem.
- Lengthen the stem if your Dispenser overflows or leaks.
- Shorten the stem if your Dispenser does not fill enough.