Preparing your MINA Alkaline Pitcher before use.
Before using your MINA Alkaline Pitcher for the first time please do the following:
- Wash MINA Alkaline Pitcher with mild detergent or wash in dishwasher.
- Condition your filter by playing it under running water for 3-5 minutes while alternating with light shaking to get rid of excess carbon, until the water runs clear.
- Insert new filter into upper tank. Press firmly to ensure tight seal.
- Fill tank twice and discard (use water for plants).
- Reset clock, press and hold for 5 seconds until green light blinks.